Ansible-Biostar can currently deploy to Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud and Google Compute Engine - still experimental! - machines. It is the main tool used to deploy NeuroStars and other BioStar based projects.
- Deploy to Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud and Google Compute Engine - still experimental!
- Configure the virtual firewall via Amazon EC2 Security Groups
- Add your public key to the new machine’s SSH server for an easy access
- Ship a PostgreSQL 9.3 server inside a Docker container
- Ship a BioStar based website with Nginx as reverse proxy server, Waitress as webserver
- Easy to configure
- Available in Ansible Galaxy
Find more info in the codebase hosted at GitHub!
Key technologies used in Ansible-Biostar:
- Linux, Ubuntu, Apt
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Google Cloud Platform, Google Compute Engine (GCE)
- Python, Pip, Nginx, Waitress, Whitenoise
- BioStar, PostgreSQL
- Git, GitHub